Big Roll size width1200mm x length 100m White color Quality similar
to Nitto Paint protective film for auto paint
Surface protection film transparent car paint protection film
Protective film for Car Surface is Easy peeling without residual
gule. and Stable adhering capacity.
Why car body surface protective film?
1) removable adhesive, puncture resistart, repositionable, leaves
2) The protective film can separate the paint from the air, prevent
acid rain, prevent oxidation, protect the brightness of the car
body, and are easy to clean.
3) The protective film has the functions of UV protection,
toughness, wear resistance and anti-collision.
Car protective film is suitable to protect surfaces of car coating
surface, bumper, automobile meter panel, and the car plastic
The quality of this paint protective film is almost same as Nitto
products, but the price is is not higher than the Nitto protective
The Automotive and Car Paint protective film has following
- Can be left for up to 180 days before simple removal
- No adhesive residue left on surface of automotive
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to apply by hand
- Against Over-sprays, paints, mortar stains, acid washings, and
Automotive paint Protective Film
|Film Type||PE (Polyethylene) Film|
|Thickness||70 micron (0.07mm)|
|Adhesion on steel||250g/25mm|
|Heat Resistance||80 ℃ ( 140℉)|
|Transport and storage condition||Temperature 15 to 30 ℃ ( 59 to 86℉)|
|Relative humidity 40 to 75% RH|
- Provides reliable surface protection against dust, dirt, scratches
and abrasion encountered in processing, handling, shipping and
- Excellent UV resistance for up to 6 months.
- Conformable over bends and curved surfaces.
- Remains intact during transit.
- Easy to apply and remove no residue.
- For optimum performance, Ritian Automotive Protective Films should
be applied and removed at a temperature not less than 60°F (16°C).
- Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other
contaminates when film is applied.
- Product Surfaces should be dry and free from dirt, oil and other
contaminates when film is appliedtective film should be removed
gradually beginning from one edge with a smooth even motion.
Store under normal conditions of 60º to 80ºF (16º to 27ºC) and 40
to 60% R.H in the original carton
Ritian Automotive Protective Film are tested and approved for
exposure to the elements.
We offer a lower cost point for vehicles or components that the
film will be removed prior to vehicle shipment.These films have
limited resistance to UV and outdoor conditions.
We manufacture a full line of temporary protection films and
special UV films with clean removal adhesives.
With years of export experience along with excellent
quality,advanced services and competitive prices, Ritian has won
numerous customers' trust and support.
We have over 14 years of experience in the paint protection film
industry, OEM & ODM and custom & bespoke orders are
acceptable. we can adapt our protection film parameters to a
specific characteristics suitable for your business or special need
For more information on how to select a protective film, or to get
samples shipped to you today, please contact us through phone or